Friday, July 20, 2012

Pinterest I think will end up being the death of everybody's crafty side. On one end there's the hope that it will inspire people into action. However, I feel the reality is that people spend most of their time creating a list of things they want to do. Then, when they go to look for a project they are so overwhelmed they instead choose to grab an ice cream carton and watch reruns of some show they've seen a million times. I don't blame you, I've done this already.

But, I'm going to venture into the unknown and actually attempt to complete a project. You would think it wise to try something small. Maybe one of the 20 wreaths I've pinned? Maybe a fun picture frame. No, no. Instead, in my 8 months of pregnancy and sheer boredom I decided to take on the task of a wood working project. Oh, let's throw in that my husband is, literally, on the other side of the country for the next two weeks and will have no ability to help me.

Crazy? Insane? Yes. But, I'm 8 months pregnant so those descriptions have applied to me for awhile.

Here's the project I'm attempting courtesy of Ana White.


I've done a few of the things already but for the entertainment of my husband and my mother I will try posting pictures of my progress. Unless of course the circular saw gets the better of me and I lose all my fingers. Then blog posts will no longer be an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment