Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Oh My Husband!

One thing you can say about Chris is that he's always entertaining. One of the reasons I married him so I must say that I've enjoyed this entertaining quality of his for the past five years.

Always on the lookout for the next thing Chris discovered that Zion's bank was having a competition to find the "cheapest" person. After narrowing it down to 10 finalists they then compete in a web series to win 10,000 dollars. So, in true Chris like fashion, he's sitting in class when he comes across this and decides he's got nothing to lose. Well, he made it to round 2!! So yesterday we spent the little time we had together, between school and meetings, to film a 60 second video. Here's the unedited version since it's a little funnier.

The beginning is a bit boring but make sure you watch the whole thing since the end is much funnier... I mean it's only a minute long, what else do you have to do with your time?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow. Just, wow! Hahahaha. That's pretty funny! And I kind of feel bad for you, Victoria. Just a liiiittle bit. Mostly because he "forced" you to live with in-laws. Although he forgot to mention that Sawyer's room was ...uhm... the closet. Yeah. :) Good times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha that's hilarious. I hope you guys win! He is funny :)

    P.S. I randomly started a blog today... remember in high school when we both had blogs? Well it looks like history is repeating itself! I think I caught the blog bug again. It's here: agoodstewardess.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete