Friday, November 9, 2012

Crafting it up!

I knew I would do this. My last blog post was over two weeks ago and I've really had no motivation to write another one. I even made this adorable wreath, and as we've seen in posts past I'm pretty proud of my craft accomplishments, and I didn't even take a picture of it. Well, that's not true... I did send a picture to my mom and sister so they could be jealous of my awesome new wreath. Don't worry, they are... they were all like "oh Victoria, you're amazing! How do you do it? Can you make me one? I'll pay you 100 dollars!" That whole conversation may have happened in my head but with two kids distracting me, I can't be sure.

So now I bet you're all like, "Victoria, you made a wreath! I bet it's way cool, at least as cool as your Halloween one! You should show us a picture!" Well don't worry adoring fans, I will ease your troubled souls and show you my amazing new wreath.

Wa-bam! Here it is!


Now, remember to ignore that ugly grey door as it's basically the worst backdrop for this really amazing wreath. Jealous much? No? Oh, well that doesn't change the fact that I still really like this wreath. Plus it only took me 2 hours to finish and it gave me a reason to finally buy a glue-gun. A glue-gun that Sawyer was eying pretty greedily the other night so I've stashed it somewhere he'll never find it.


The only sad thing about this wreath was that I had to put my Halloween wreath away. And speaking of Halloween I bet you're now saying to yourselves, "Hey, doesn't Victoria have two adorable children who would've looked adorable in Halloween costumes?" and to that I would have to say, "You are correct, dear sir!"

Here's my adorable tiger who wouldn't keep his head on. We went trick-or-treating with his two cousins out in Boise. Parker, the monkey, was born on the same day so the two have them are always fun to get together. Then there's the Princess Brooklyn who enjoys being the ring-leader of the bunch.



Beckham was the cutest Giraffe you'll ever see.


I think he was a little scared of being a giraffe but I'm all for stuffing cute things into a cute thing to make a doubly cute thing.

Now, the parents of these two children didn't quite achieve the level of cuteness that our children can. What's that? You want to see... alright, but just remember that these were Halloween costumes.


Laughing? Well, it's well deserved. And don't worry, I'm very aware of how well this costume looks on me. Chris made it very clear that I was a very good nerd, scary good. Like... this could be me on the inside and I'm just really good at hiding it. Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggh.... what does it say about me that a nerd costume is very suiting? I don't want to talk about it.

1 comment:

  1. Two weeks ago?? Try 6! You slacker, nerd, mother-of-two-adorable boys! Keep posting since I enjoy your updates!! :)

    ReplyDelete